Friday, May 16, 2008

Going, Going, Gone...


Sunday I will be heading to Camp Vesper Point for the summer! I love every minute of my time there, but it is always great to get a little note from my dearest friends ( I am cut off from the world 24 hours a day 6 days a week)! With that being said, I would absolutely LOVE to hear from you this summer...sometimes the smallest note of encouragement can turn a day upside down! Here is my address:

Kasey Gabhart
c/o Camp Vesper Point
3216 Lee Pike
Soddy Daisy, TN 37379

I will definitely be updating my blog over the summer, but I will only have access on the weekends! Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so pumped to see you tomorrow night! and a lot for the rest of the summer! it's going to be so good, and you are going to have such a blast!

your blog makes me smile, as did your comment. I promise to update soon :) :) :) hehe.
<>< AL